Greased Lightning Transport Guide
Greased Lightning User Manual
- Built from a 1947 Chevrolet Stylemaster Sport Sedan, rebuilt as a convertible for easier lighting and visibility
- The car is supported by tri-swivel zero-throw caster which make moving the vehicle easy even when loaded with actors.
- Every horizontal surface from the front bumper to the back seat is capable of supporting at least 200 pounds. The hood and bumpers have been reinforced for standing and dancing.
- The body, dashboard, steering wheel, and hubcaps are original to the vehicle with a new frame and upholstery built for use on stage.
- A fake engine block completes the look of the interior of the vehicle before the hood is added.
- The driver's side has been left unrestored so the car can be used in early scenes before it gets repaired.
- With the hood removed, it can come onstage as the car Kenickie pushes into the garage.
The Greased Lightning prop car rents for $900 per week.
Two week minimum rental required.
Shipping costs quoted separately.