Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Transport Guide
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang User Manual
- The car is 3/4 scale (measuring approximately 4 feet by 12 feet
- Tri-swivel casters and four tie points make it easy to maneuver the car on stage.
- Boat mode uses compressed air and is controlled by a dashboard knob that causes the wheels to fold down flat.
- To enhance this effect, the rear passengers have the ability to toss over life preservers that are stored in and tethered to the car.
- The car is powered by air and contains a small air tank to allow it to run for each show. It needs to be filled from time to time and can be done with a standard compressor.
- Compressors available for rent upon request.
- Flight mode is controlled by the driver or front seat passenger via a lever.
- Lights are controlled by a switch on the dashboard and by a hands-free foot switch to simulate autonmous communication by the car.
- Features the classic GENII license plate.
The Chitty Chitty Bang Bang prop car rents for $1,200 per week.
Two week minimum rental required.
Shipping costs quoted separately.
The amazing Breakfast Machine is also available to rent for $500 per week.